Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sweet Dreams Babe- Dare Ya...

Ever feel like you'd like to unknow something you know?  Recently somebody dared me to watch a movie- when was the last time that happened to you?  They said, "you watch this one and if you still think everything is O.K., fine, I'll listen to you."  Sometimes things you have known you should have gotten more involved about, come back to haunt you, this was one of those, ever have that happen?

Part Deux of that was the fact that even knowing what I knew back then, it wouldn't have mattered, it wouldn't have changed a thing that my friend had now immersed me in, ever have that happen?  My basic tenant is to believe we control the outcome of our lives, if we take the Event and add the Response (or Risk) we will get the equals of Outcome  E+R = Outcome, because I believe this it comes to me that even when you cannot change a system which is so large and out of control it cannot and likely will not be reeled in; well, you can still choose to not ignore to your own life and the lives of those you know personally.  I dare you to watch "Food Inc." 


PC or Laptop slowing down?  Technician's available 24/7 and it's less expensive than a tank of gas! Try it FOR FREE! 



drd's Blog

Ooh Visit Our Twitter Group 1000 plus strong and growing!

Visit our Facebook effort, it will make ya smile!

Visit our MySpace, strange but sometimes different is good!

Visit our YouTube- it is truly, going to be AWESOME- 3DEEP is coming! Soon!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment