Thursday, September 29, 2011

Chapter Six - Ultimate Fear

The rocker Peter Gabriel talked about "your eyes," and
what I saw in Madeline's made me feel cold.  She was
terrified, and the whoosh, the jet; strafed us again.
"Chuck look at how it's going..."
I'd pulled off to the side of the road.
"It is making turns that a jet can't make, at least
no pilot I know."
"So," I had a pinch in my voice, "you're saying it's
a drone?"
Drones weren't new science, but I'd always thought
they were small, this jet was not small.
"Not exactly a drone, it's different, look how it's
behaving toward us."
Now I felt creepy, what would we have to do with
anything, we weren't big time, we were small town?
"No look Chuck, it's hovering as you pull over."
This wasn't making any sense, why would anyone
care what we were doing?
"Look Madeline, if you know some reason about
this, why don't you share?"
There it hung, apparently, she was debating what
to say?  I turned to her, looked at her expression
as she stared out the window, then she said this
amazing thing.


“Want to tell me something Madeline?”
She was scared, that was obvious, but
what she was scared of she’d have to tell
me.  Her eyes had real fear in them.  I
followed her eyes and saw it- disappear.
“No way…” Wasn’t I the brilliant conversationalist?
Then it thundered over the car again, rocking
the car with its intense whoosh.
“Chuck you may be in something that we
shouldn’t have gotten you into.”  Her voice
had a scared but distant quality as if she was
both afraid and pondering her fears?
“So from what you’re saying you know
what this is?”  I felt, more than knew that we
were actually OK, if it had intended to take
us out, we couldn’t stop that, so, we were
at the mercy of something we couldn’t do
a thing about, might as well be pleasant.
There was no whoosh from a turn around,
I didn’t see anything in the sky, and so, it
seemed to me to be smart to move.  I
put the car in gear, she yelped it out,
“Stop, don’t move the car.”
“What possible,”
“I don’t know, but it does, it somehow
uses that we think.”
“We?”
“There are a group of us who are trying
to figure out what we are dealing with,”
“a group?”
“Yes- and we’ve been watching you for a
while,”
“watching me?”  This was getting even
creepier, as if that was possible amidst
disappearing jets and fright?
“Give it a while, it will get bored, or whatever
it gets, and it will reappear, then move off,
we’ve seen this pattern for some time.  People
have reported it as UFO’s, only it’s not, it’s
not anything we understand, but it’s not
unidentified, it is, they are, being used.”
“Oh, now that makes sense, used by who
for what?  I’ve got to admit you are sounding
a bit nutty here,”
“We thought so too the first time we actually
looked at all the data was two years back, before
then the systems to analyze such big pictures
weren’t on hand, but now they are, and it
reveals some very interesting large scale scenes
that taken one at a time actually seem like aliens
visiting us and stuff like that, but when you look
at them from this much larger scale, chaos math,
actually- well, the picture gets much clearer as to
what may be happening.”
“Obviously you’ve thought about it and want to
tell me, do we have to hear this here, I feel a little
exposed?”
“That’s the point, this doesn’t think like we do, but
it does think; and as long as we are sitting here,
it won’t take as much notice of us, we’re still
an object of interest, like a child will pick up a block
and look at it, maybe move it, put it on another block,
then, grow tired of it, and sit it aside?  Well, right
now, lets hope it’s sitting us aside.”
“You keep saying it, what is it?”
“It is not what it appears to be, and it never is.
Imagine a Pawn, it’s the least powerful piece on
the board, yet, when put into place, operating
together, if you position the group of Pawn’s
together, a situation can be brought about where
on the very next move of the Pawn, no matter what
move you make, it will be checkmate- from the Pawn.
Now it appears to be a Pawn, not, the most powerful
piece on the board, but at that moment, it becomes
the most powerful piece on the board.  It is a Pawn-
what makes it so powerful is the combined front.”
Now I knew she was tripping and I wasn’t far behind.



Best FREE Software with Games and Video's anywhere! Click Here

Join us on FaceBook CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. Contact Quickbooks technical support Online Support. Get help with your ... Get instant help, advice & answers from the QuickBooks Online Community. QuickBooks Online FAQ.

    ReplyDelete