Sunday, May 22, 2011

You Really Think That?

Anytime you get an opinion that you
have to wonder about, one which is
different from yours, the tendency is
developing to take it in with doubt,
rather than trust.  You'll need to think
on that for a few; but my sense is, if
you do, you may agree, especially in
the U.S. we are becoming one sided
mavens of the public mindset that
we're fed.  It scares me a little that
we aren't thinking for ourselves as
we once did, and my fear is that
our current crew wouldn't have set
out on the ships to come to a new
shore, they would yawn and return
to the comfort of the state they were
controlled by?  That thought permeates
my pores and gets inside my nights,
and it makes me sweat.



Best FREE Software with Games and Video's anywhere! Click Here

Join us on FaceBook CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment