Monday, January 3, 2011

UP and Down ...there's a lot of it Around...1847 Arrives in 2011

Getting Caught
This is sort of what they said to me...
"The times we function in are getting absurd, and more so,
every single day that you continue to ignore them as you do."
Know Thyself...
"Oh I'm not going to listen to this,"  "you just crossed into the
your inner person and shut it down."  "Well that might be
but it doesn't matter because none of what you are talking
about has anything to do with me."  "Great idea but not
necessarily so, what if you're wrong?"  "Well sure but
what if I'm right?"  "Again, that's true but it might be 
worth your while, as in, money in the bank to you, 
were you to read on, why toss the coin away?"  "I don't
believe you know what you're talking about, who died
and left you in charge?"  "That is fabulous as an example
of precisely the sort of analysis that those who know 
what they've committed you to, without your knowledge
of such, are counting on you saying; me(?), I'm counting
on you being smarter, faster, and more involved than 
they are, so that you will indeed turn your friends on to
this blog site so that they will continue to check back 
here as the news gets, possibly, better and better."
What would you have done?  I wanted to hang the
phone up, not read the writing, and go on about
my business, what would you have done?

Why Now?
It went way beyond a little weird, and yet, it made sense...
"Do you honestly believe that people like Bill Clinton, that
they function inside of a glass bubble that only they are
aware of?"  My mind was asking, "say what?"  But I knew
they were making an interesting point... "think about it,
when Bill Clinton speaks to the Yale graduating class,
about their future, he impacts upon people in all sorts
of areas.  For example, he impacts on recruiters who have
been telling those fresh young minds what they ought
to get into?  He impacts upon social media people who
have been trying to convince those young minds to 
get into their site, like Michael Stelzner, or Mari Smith,
or even, Chris Voss; social media folks who use 
like you and I use Salt instead of Pepper, see?" 
didn't, see, but at that point, I was still reeling from 
the factoid.  If they'd stopped I would've probably
gone back to thinking about other things, but as 
you now know, they wouldn't, would they?
My choices weren't limited, but they felt like they were...

Why  You...It's the small stuff...
It wasn't that they weren't being honest...

"You may actually call them the "uber" wealthy,
have you ever used that term?"  What was I 
supposed to say, "no," if I said, "no", I looked
really stupid, probably the truth about me, but
if I lied, what were they really asking?  "I've 
heard of it,"  there that was the truth?  "So," they
continued, "you aren't really that familiar with
what we're talking about then?  You see,"  they
didn't pause as I'd expected, "there are right
now, things happening that you need to get
involved in, remember the White Rabbit 
in the movie "Matrix?"  "Yes I saw that one..."
And I was thinking, "who hasn't?"  "Are you
one who says "the Matrix," when that's not 
the title?"  What kind of crazy question was
that?  Truth be told, though, I did add a "the"
to the title?  "Ever heard that if you change a
truth, alter it just a little, and tell that often 
enough, people will buy it? There is no "the"
in the title."  You are right, I looked, it was
there, but I felt silly looking, as they continued,
"so we're there, it's a point you knew was 
coming, think you're ready? Surely you 
don't think we'd be so cliche as to ask you
if you'd like us to send you a Blue or a Red
pill?  That would be outrageous, but you do
need to make a decision here."
What would you say?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWBCYNGIgB0


Best FREE Software with Games and Video's anywhere! Click Here

Join us on FaceBook CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment