Thursday, February 4, 2010

Beginning And Moving Beyond Average

What does it mean to be average? Its not a bad thing at all, I've run some numbers on my friends who do moderately succesful online businesses and they are chartnig down anywhere from 15K to 70K or more per month. That by anyones standards is a fine average - they aren't the spectacular ones. So I'll take that average and raise you one, and be extremely happy, how about you?

But we aren't given to thinking average, usually we are given to thinking "being number one," and that thinking is wonderful, it encompasses a lot of growth and personal adventure, so go with it as a basic philosophy. Number one is fine, but don't let it get frustrating to you, what happens when the frustration sets in, is mistakes. When you make these sorts of mistakes it costs you, and none of us can afford to make those sorts of mistakes, so stay linked in to number one as a base way of looking at things, but don't let it become everything to you.

The beginning of your adventure is very important so for the next few posts we just want to sort of dwell on what beginning your business will be like. A great lady I know had no idea where she was going to begin her business at, we chatted for about three days off and on, at the end of which she produced what is now a very successful business venture. My hats off to her, she says that my guidance was a help, and my sense is that perhaps such is the case, she brags on me, but really she is the one who got things going, my part was a guide, a way of bringing experience to the mix, it may prove helpful to you so do come back as we have always more fresh content for you to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment